Wednesday 5 January 2022

Crafty Individuals Samples

 Hi All! In the mad rush towards Christmas, and with preparing samples for two shows in quick succession, plus a holiday, I completely forgot to post my last lot of Crafty Individuals samples! So sorry, but hopefully they will add a little cheer to your day! 

First is the little canvas I made, using 3 of the fishes.
Another of the fishes on this card, along with the older stamps that were on the show and some CI papers too.
Next we have those brilliant Dogs, who all look a bit worried, lol
and these two are feigning innocence I think 
The fish can be teamed up very simply on a smooshed background.
The dogs look equally good stamped onto book paper or patterned paper...
or simply coloured.
finally, here are the shrink plastic earrings I made using the fish. 

You can find all of the stamps, stencils and papers used to make these on the Crafty Individuals website. The fabulous fish and dog stamps designed by Sharron Bates are here.
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I hope to get round to visiting you at the weekend x

5 comments:

meg said...

Fantastic samples Sally,your cards with animal/fish stamps are loads of fun,the fish especially look like real characters

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous samples Sally and all so very different. I love your canvas, the colours are so vibrant. Why is it that when I see other people's samples, I start to think 'Why didn't I do that!' They're all fabulous x

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful samples Sally, I love the canvas with the fish, lovely bright colours, but really all the samples are brilliant, such lovely designs and colours, Kate x

Pat said...

Gorgeous samples and so many wonderful and different looks with these fun stamps Sally, and with lots of wonderful colour. I adore the shrink plastic earrings too. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! WOW! Sally, what very impressive makes, I hope you show us the table/stall you have set up? I'm sure it will look fabulous.
Faith x