Friday 18 February 2022

Crafty Individuals Samples

 Hi There! 

It was 4th February that Jean took the latest Crafty Individuals stamps designed by Ellie Mulligan to the Craft Store, and they were a great hit! Here are the samples I made using them.








And finally here is my little book. I made a very similar one in a facebook live on 9th February. 





If you would like to see how I made it you can find the live here
You can find the new stamps here on the Crafty Individuals website from today!
Thanks for looking! 

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! WOW! Sally, these are all amazing.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful samples Sally, I love your candles, super cards too, all great designs and colours, Kate x

Pat said...

The candles showcase the the wonderful dogs and cat so beautifully Sally, and the book is fabulous..also love the bright colours and the clingfilm to give texture to the backgrounds and the added filler stamps really make an impact. I have just watched your Facebook video which was great! x