Monday 14 February 2022

Love you to the moon and back!

Hi There! Thought I would show you how I made this card. 

I began by placing the easy frame inkable heart onto a blank card and spraying it with Dylusions and Pretty Amazing spray (Distress oxide spray would also work). I took the photo once it was dry and after cleaning the inkable so you could see it better.
Next I used the tag inkables and white ink to add some stencilling over the sprays.
Using some of the worker stamps from the Dodle Art butterflies set, I created a border around the heart and a border around the card.
Next I stamped the sentiment in black ink in the middle of the heart aperture. 
Finally I used distress oxide inks in peacock feathers and villainous potion to add a selection of stars from the Star textures set in the white space.

Here is the finished card once more.
I used:
6x6" card
If you aren't already aware there is a Bee Crafty Stamps launch on Facebook tomorrow starting at 10am
 with brand new mandala stamps! Here's a sneaky peek...
and here is a schedule for the day. 

Thanks for looking! 

5 comments:

meg said...

The shimmer on the background is amazing Sally,an exquisite make,gorgeous colours on the mandala card

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two stunning cards Sally.

Sue xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two gorgeous cards Sally x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both are awesome Sally, wonderful designs and colours.
Faith x

Pat said...

Thank you for the step by step Sally, and love the pretty stars and sentiment on the heart and the doodle stamp frame around it and another beautiful border around the edge of the card, and the wonderful bright ble/green sprayed background looks amazing with the added white stencilling..a gorgeous card! x