Saturday 30 April 2022

New Faces Samples for Bee Crafty

 Did you see Bev and Sam on Create and Craft on Tuesday? 

Here are the samples I made for the show using the new inkables, handwritten words, faces stamps and journal art elements.

First up is a moody mixed media card using distress crackle texture paste.
Here are a couple using the journal art elements and hand written words

The new See me stamp set has a large and a small face on it
I drew and paper pieced the karate gi onto this one
Here;s a couple of simple CAS cards

The Seen stamp has a moody vibe to it
Another inky creation using another new big one inkable
and an mdf tag decorated with the splat big one inkable and Seen. I also did a facebook live last week that you can see here.

This journal spread was the result.
The new products are available on the website 
The new stamp bundle is here 
The new inkables are here
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

My goodness Sally your samples are so creative, beautifully artistic. Loving the images and your composition of stamps and colours, read job done, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OMG, what fabulous cards Sally, I love each and everyone for the images and colours, fabulous.
Faith x

Pat said...

These are all brilliant Sally and I love the Journal Art Elements as they are the backbone of all of the cards and look great. I love the karate gi..you have so cleverly added your own bottom half to one of the wonderful faces, and the words are lovely too. x