Saturday 7 May 2022

Seen MDF tag

One of the samples I did for the latest faces launch was this one. I remembered to take some photos as I went along so here is a step by step on how I made it. 

First I brushed the three shades of dylusions paint  down the tag.
Once this was dry, I used the splat big one inkable to add some pure sunshine dylusions shimmer paint  with a stencil brush
Next I stamped the 'Seen' face onto Dina Wakely collage paper with versafine clair, cutting it out. 
I used ecolines to colour the face and hair. 

I used matte medium to attach it to the tag. 
Once it was dry, I added some black gesso around the edges and through the brickwork dinkable.
Next, I stamped the sentiment from Handwritten words #2 in versamark and embossed in white. I added a little white ink around the edge too.
Finally I added the sentiment to the tag using 3d glue. 
Here are links to the products I used:
Dylusions paints in Fresh Lime, Lemon Zest and Blue Lagoon
Dylusions shimmer paint in Pure Sunshine
Versamark ink
Thanks for looking! 

4 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a wonderful tag and tutorial Sally, thank you for shareing.

Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

A very creative tag Sally, super stamping and images and brilliant colours, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! This is just wonderful love the colours Sally.
Faith x

Pat said...

The masculine image looks terrific on this wonderful tag Sally, and love the black which makes the brightly coloured stencilling in the background. really pop! Thank you for the step by step too. x