Monday 14 November 2022

A sneaky peek step by step!

 
Hi there! I thought I would show you a step by step using the brand new stamps out tomorrow from Bee Crafty! The new Robin stamps are absolutely gorgeous and I can't stop making with them!  Here's what I did...

I began by blending versamark ink through the multi snowflake inkable and the large bauble #1 easy frame. Then I heat embossed it with ranger silver embossing powder.
Next I placed the bauble easy frame over the embossing and blended some peacock feathers distress ink around it, making it darker at the edges and paler in the middle.                                                            
I used a silver sharpie pen to outline the bauble.
Next I placed the innie from the inkable over the bauble and lightly blended some black ink around it to create a shadow.
I stamped and coloured the medium robin and some foliage from the new stamp set. I cut it out and added some glossy accents. 
Whilst this dried, I trimmed down the card that the bauble was on, Stamped and embossed the Believe sentiment and splattered with turquoise and silver sprays.

when it was dry I mounted it onto a blank card and added the robin and foliage using ultra thick gel medium
Here is the finished card again. 
I used:
Robins Art stamps set
Embossing ink
memento black ink
alcohol markers

I hope you can join us for the Launch over on the Bee Crafty Facebook page tomorrow! 
Whilst I am here, here's a few photos from the Nationals on Saturday! 



We had an absolutely amazing day and I managed to get a bronze for Kata in a group of 7 qualifiers for my age group, so I am delighted! 

Thanks for looking! 

3 comments:

Pat said...

You are multi talented Sally, first this gorgeous robin on the bauble in that wonderful blue and with the background silver snowflakes and the pretty holly and berries to accompany the robin, just perfect, and then getting a bronze medal at the GKR National Tournament..congratulations!! x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sally, your card is gorgeous, love the gorgeous blue you've used and the robin is so sweet.
Well done to you and your team picking up those awards, Kate x

Joan said...

I do love this card Sally, thats a lovely Robin inside the bauble. Think that stamp is going on my wish list


Joan x