Saturday 12 November 2022

Gallivanting...

Hi there! 
Not my usual post today as I am on my way to Sheffield to take part in the GKR National Tournament! You may remember I entered the qualifiers back in September, not expecting to get through, but I managed to get a bronze medal for both Kata and team Kata. As you read this I will be bowing in with my fellow competitors and no doubt be feeling very nervous. As they say, though, if you don't try, you will never know. I see it as much of a learning journey on what tournaments are about as anything else.
Probably the best part is being part of the team. My karate family are just awesome.
I will also be helping out as an official again as it helps to keep me from getting too nervous.
Our students are amazing and wonderful people. I really hope they do well again. I am so proud of them for getting this far. 
I will be here on Monday with a sneaky peek and a step by step using brand new stamps out on Tuesday by Bee Crafty, which I absolutely love 😘
Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

Pat said...

I hope the tournament in Sheffield goes well Sally. Looks like a lovely bunch of people and with a lot of talent too, and that includes you! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

The VERY BEST of LUCK Sally to you all.
Faith x