Saturday 17 December 2022

Icy tag

Hi There

Thought I would show you how I made this shimmery icy tag. 


I began by cutting the largest tag from mixed media paper and the larger mount from white card.
 
On the tag, I stamped the largest snowflake stamp in versamark ink and embossed in fine detail white embossing powder
I sprayed water onto the tag and sprinkled with explosion powder and left to dry
once it was dry I stuck it onto the white mount and added a winter wordy sticker, some sequins and a ribbon. 
Here is the finished tag once more.

I used :

Versamark ink

Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! So Wintery and beautiful too.
Faith x

Pat said...

A beautiful tag Sally and love that gorgeous blue over the white embossed snowflake, and a great sentiment and sequins added to it. x