Saturday 10 December 2022

Snowy Robin Card

Hi There! Here is a step by step card as I rattle off as many christmas cards as I can, lol. 
 


I began by stamping the robin and colouring him in using markers

Next I stencilled the snowflakes in broken China around the robin using the snowflake dinkable
On the base card I used the splatter dinkable to add some stickles gel through
next I stamped, coloured and cut out three lots of the foliage and added them to the robin's branch.
I used one of the Winter stickers , layered on a scrap of card....
and here is the finished card once more.
I used 
Black ink (I used memento)
Markers (I used alcohol markers)

I will be live on the Bee Crafty Facebook page on Wednesday evening if you fancy joining me with a Mince pie and a glass of something warming x

Thanks for looking!  

3 comments:

Pat said...

Such a pretty card and love the snowflakes and the bright red breast on the robin Sally and the foliage with the bright red berries is beautiful, and the spattering stencilling on the background card looks great too. x

cuilliesocks said...

A very pretty card Sally, love the robin image and the lovely colours, beautiful design too, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love Robins and I love this card Sally.
Faith x