Tuesday 20 June 2023

New Stamp Launch today!

 

Hi There! I am here with the samples that I have made using the brand new Dancing Daisy Stamp set from Bee Crafty. They are being launched today over on the Bee Crafty Facebook page. I used the smaller daisy on my first card, embossing it in silver and stamping over the base card in lilac memento ink.
I blended the distress ink background for this one and added a little inking through the  Circles 1 Big one  inkable. The daisy was coloured with coloured pencils and the stamping was done with Barn Door Distress ink.

For this card I sprayed some mixed media paper with dylusions sprays. When this was dry I added some mustard seed distress oxide ink through the Circles for Circles big one inkable, then stamped in Versafine Clair Nocturne and Distress oxide Lost shadow. The daisy was stamped onto white card and coloured with pencils. The sentiment is from mixed messages 2  
I created two contrasting journal pages. The left page was smooshed with Lucky Clover and Twisted citron Distress oxide. The right page had an inkables mop up on it already from the big ones Bakewell
Finally, I used the circle easy frame and the horizon inkable to create the little scene, adding the larger daisy as a focal image. 

I do hope you can join us for the lives. 

Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautiful selection of cards Sally and a fabulous journal page. It's a lovely stamp and you've created gorgeous designs, Kate x

Pat said...

The daisy and associated filler stamps all work together brilliantly on all these creations Sally, and as ususal your colour combinations are all beautiful...a great new stamp set from Bee Crafty. x