Tuesday 11 July 2023

The Time is now

 

Here's a relatively quick card if you discount the drying time, using the gorgeous Stitch in Time stamp.  

I began by stamping the Stitch in Time in versafine Clair Twilight onto mixed media paper, and embossing with clear embossing powder.
I sprayed the paper with water and then dripped ecoline inks on to it, spraying a little more water to help it spread. This could be done with dylusion sprays, reinkers, watercolours or brushos too. 
I used kitchen roll to blot it a little and left to dry. 
I stamped the sentiment in Monarch versafine clair onto a scrap of white card and cut it out. 
I matted and layered the dry panel onto the 5x7" card, adding the sentiment on foam pads. 
Here is the finished card again. 
I used:
5x7" card
Versafine clair ink in Twilight and Monarch
Ecoline inks (or substitute Dylusions sprays dripped on) I used Sky Blue. Magenta and Ultramarine Violet
Foam pads

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

A beautifully designed card Sally with lovely colours, I do love the stamps, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another fabulous card Sally, love the colour mix and all the wonderful details to go into making this wonderful card.
Faith x

Pat said...

This is a beautiful BC stamp Sally, and the colours are gorgeous, and the added white on black sentiment goes perfectly..such a bright and pretty card. x