Thursday 10 December 2020

Hochanda Samples for Crafty Individuals shows

 Did you see Jean on Hochanda on Saturday with the latest stamps from Crafty Individuals? There are 4 brand new stamps designed by Sharron Bates that you can find here on the crafty Individuals website, along with some other goodies. I had such fun making my samples! First is 'of the Sea' stamped onto an alcohol ink background

Next is the same stamp, watercoloured and teamed up with the Craft Individuals 'wonderfully weathered' papers

 And again with Wonderfully weathered 2 papers and splattered and painted with distress oxides


The second stamp 'The Street' looks great coloured with Speckled Egg and Crackling Campfire Distress oxide inks.

I also tried stamping it on a background sprayed with dylusion inks and highlighted with posca pens
My last sample using The Street was embossed in white over an inky background
I had great fun with 'Pablo the Penguin'

Not only does he look wonderful on card, but he also works brilliantly on shrink plastic as earrings...
and as a bauble

The final new stamp is the beautiful Cone flower or Echinachea, firstly painted and decoupaged...

and secondly stamped onto an alcohol ink background
Whilst we are on the subject of Crafty Individuals, I would like to send a huge 'Congratulations' to my lovely friend Lynne, who was announced as a brand new member of the Crafty Individuals DT during Jean's live yesterday afternoon! I know she will make some stunnng creations and be a real asset to the team! Well Done, Lynne!


8 comments:

Gerrina said...

Wow so many beauties! Love the bright colours and favorite is the first boat-one; so modern and vintage at the same time... Hugs, Gerrina

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Well that was a that for the eyes Sally, so many wonderful projects using Jean's new stamps. I love them all, especially your boat designs and Pablo too. The earings and the bauble look great. I feel that I need to have another play with them really soon., so many thanks for the inspiration xx

Viv said...

Great makes Sal!
The boat is the top of the pops for me - although I might just be tempted for some of the others to appear in the shopping basket too! x

cuilliesocks said...

My goodness Sally, what a marvellous selection of samples every one of them is amazing, wonderful designs and colours, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I am speechless, what a wonderful array of of fantastic projects, all so different and using the same images? LOVE them and your work.
Faith x

Pat said...

Fabulous work Sally and love them all. I particularly love the boat and looking great on those stunning background papers, and then the three different versions of the street, from soft colour through to brilliant blue and the white embossing makes it pop. I love Pablo in triplicate on this beautiful accordian card then in reds and oranges, and also on a prettily embossed tag and inside a clear bauble..fabulous idea. Lastly the wonderful coneflower..am loving the purple and also the pretty yellow and green AIs on the last and simply stamped over the top. x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic collection of cards Sally, I love them all.

Sue xx

Sarn said...

These are all really fantastic samples Sally.
Hugs, Sarn x