Saturday 27 August 2022

A Bee Crafty Journal page

 Hi there! Thought I would share a journal page I finished yesterday. Here's how I did it.

I began by spraying the tag inkable with frayed burlap distress oxide spray  and pressing it onto the page. I spritzed it with a little water to get another impression at the top of the page, and tried to go for a third, but there wasn't enough ink left.
I cut a piece of Dina Wakeley collage paper big enough to fit the central area and stuck it down with Distress Matte Collage medium. 
Next I stamped the coffee stains and numbers randomly around the page using peacock feathers distress oxide ink.
I used distress crayons to add a little colour into the coffee stains. 

I stamped and die cut the large butterfly and coloured it using ecoline pens
I die cut a circle from black card and the words from the acetate sheet
Using the collage medium I added the circle, words and butterfly to the page. 
Here is the finished page....
and here is the page opposite it's partner in my journal. If you want to see how the other page was created you can find the live here.
I used:

Thanks for looking! 

No comments: