Saturday 8 October 2022

Hey Sunshine Sunflower!

Hi there! I made this DL card yesterday. Thought I would show you how I made it. 

I began by blending twisted citron and salvaged patina distress oxide onto some card. 
I splattered it with water and patted a paper towel over it.
Next I blended a little uncharted mariner distress oxide through the circles for circles inkable. 

I stamped some of the worker stamps giving the panel a border and adding flowers to the larger circles 
Next I stamped the sunflower in Versafine Clair onto the background and in memento onto some white card using memento ink.
I coloured the sunflower with alcohol markers and cut it out. 
I stuck the sunflower onto the background, matting and layering it onto the base card.
Finally I added a wordy sticker and used a white posca pen to colour the heart border.
Here's the card again. 
I used:
Distress oxide ink in twisted citron, salvaged patina, uncharted mariner and peacock feather
DL card
Card for matting and layering
I used this same stamp set and stickers in my journal for my facebook live on Wednesday. 
You can find the live here
Thanks for looking! 

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Sally a quick look and love this, those colours and stamp are just beautiful x

Christine Alexander said...

love both the card and journal pages ♥

Pat said...

What fabulous work Sally, and the colours on the card are so bright and beautiful, and love the background stencilling with the added stamping within the circles, and a wonderful heart border to decorate the edges. The journal page is delightful too with lots of interest as well as another pretty sunflower. x

Viv said...

Clever clogs!
Lovely though......!!! xx