Tuesday 9 May 2023

Dream big!

 

Hi There! Thought I would show you how I made this Journal page that would work equally well on a card. 

I began by smooshing Spiced marmalade and picked Raspberry Distress oxide ink onto a mixed media page
Next I used Dinkables from  sets 2 and 8 to add more of the same distress oxide inks 
I used the stitched borders and the script background stamp to add a little random stamping around the page
On a separate piece of card, I stamped some flowers from journaling essentials 3 in versafine black ink.
I cut out and coloured the flowers with ecoline pens. 
I stamped a border from freehand Borders 2 in the same versafine ink and added the flowers, leaves and stems using Matte Medium. Finally I added a sentiment using the Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink.
Here's the finished card again.
I used:
Distress oxide inks in Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry
D'inkables Sets 2 and 8

Do keep your eyes on the Bee Crafty Facebook page, Instagram and YouTube as there are all sorts of challenges, offers and prizes as May marks the 21st birthday of Bee Crafty! 
Thanks for looking! 

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You really know how to make backgrounds Sally, this is wonderful and bright. The flowers are so pretty, all making a beautiful card.
Faith x

Pat said...

This journal page is so bright and pretty Sally, and I love the fun flowers and the background stencilling looks great..some lovely words too. x

Joan said...

Fab background Sally and I love those happy looking flowers !


Joan x