Tuesday 1 August 2023

A little rain tag and a sneaky peek

 


I'm here with a super quick tag and a sneaky peek today for my step by step


I began by adding some spots of dylusions shimmer paints to the top of a #10 tag and spraying it with water whilst tilted to make it dribble down.

I used the number dinkable to add some detail using black soot distress oxide ink. I also sponged a little around the edge of the tag too. 

I stamped the smaller dandedaisy on to mixed media card with versafine clair ink and used ecoline brush pens to colour it in. 

I attached the flower to the bottom of the tag and then added the sentiment from the walk your own way sheet using matte medium. 
Here is the finished tag with an orange ribbon added

I used:
Dylusions shimmer paints in Crushed Grape, London Blue, Fresh Lime and Pure Sunshine
Dinkable from set 5
Distress oxide ink in Black soot

Finally, make sure you tune in to Bev's Try it out Tuesday on the Bee Crafty Facebook page tonight at 8pm because there might just be some newy newness making an appearance! Here is a sneaky peek! 

Also, don't forget to check out the new challenge for August in the Bee Crafty Stamps Facebook group.
Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

Pat said...

I love your pretty tag with the beautiful bright inky drips and added stencilled nos and letters and then the sweet little daisy and finished perfectly with the white on black sentiment strips. The brightly coloured bird and background stencilled leaves are delightful and the leafy edge and perch for the bird and lovely words add to its charm. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous tag Sally, you know how to use colour so well. Love your bird card and the lovely sentiment. Super work as always.
Faith x