Tuesday 8 August 2023

Rainbow Birds and Mixed messages Samples

Hi There! I am here with my Bee Crafty samples for the brand new Doodle Art Rainbow Birds and Mixed Messages #4 that Bev launched during her Facebook Live on Tuesday. First up is one of the birds and a sentiment from the same set, teamed up with the big ones inkable Jungle Leaves and Freehand Borders #1
Next is a clean and simple one using the rainbow from Rainbow Birds and Lucky from mixed messages #4
My next card uses one stamp from each of the new sets and stamped onto the base card.
The background on this card was created with distress oxide inks and dinkables from sets 3, 6 and 8
For this card, I stamped and clear embossed the word happy then added distress oxide ink over the top. I sprinkled on water, blotted it and stamped the sun in orange ink. 

Finally, I die cut a circle from an inky sprayed piece of paper. I added it to the front of a card, then stamped the leaves in versafine Clair and cut them out. The rainbow bird was stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured with ecoline pens and a waterbrush. The sentiment is from mixed messages #4. 

They are gorgeous stamps and I can't seem to put them down! 
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Pat said...

What a fabulous mix of cards Sally and I love the cute birds and the large tropical foliage stencil especially, but all super stamps and stencils. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super and beautifully marvellous cards Sally.
Faith x