Thursday 4 February 2016

A Glass Frame and Be Creative Exciting News!

If you watched the last Hochanda shows that Justin and Gordon from Be Creative did, you will have already seen my photo frame. It is one of the white glass frames priced at £2 from Wilkos.  I used the narrowest of their wondertape around the aperture and stuck foil to it. I then coloured the frame using my Be creative alcohol markers trying to create a Clarice Cliff type of feel to it. It took just a few minutes.
Now for my news. We have a brand new DT blog at Be Creative and we would love you to come over and follow us. Justin has promised a blog candy draw when we reach 100 followers, so do tell your crafting friends!
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Well done Sally because it definitely has a Clarice feel to it - it's gorgeous! Will check out the blog next huni Karen xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wow, this is stunning Sally and it does have that Clarice Cliffe feel to it too. It makes such a plain item look special.

Sue xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW I have a couple of those frames and it didn't even enter my mind to pretty them up, yours is absolutely beautiful, love the fact it could be countryside.