Sunday 7 February 2016

February at Stamping Sensations

Good Morning! It is the first Sunday of the month, so time for our February challenge at Stamping Sensations, where this month we have a nice and simple theme of........

********Anything Goes********

For my card I created a shaving foam marbled background using Dylusions, and stamped and embossed the Jazz it up saxophonist and the sentiment from the Play it loud set. These stamps are all available from Visible Image (see the link below). The adhesive Music border is from Be Creative.  The Usual rules apply, you can enter up to three times, combine with other challenges, use any make of stamp......but can I please remind you we are a stamping challenge and stamping must be the focal/predominant element of your work. Conventional rubber/acrylic stamps and digital images are acceptable, but pre-coloured digital images and toppers are not. It so upsets us to see names come out in the draw who are not eligible for the prize because they have not read the rules. 
Now onto the sponsor and prize this month


Visible Image Visible Image is a clear stamp designer and manufacturer based in South Wales, UK. Their stamps are hand poured and hand cut using the finest photopolymer available. Each stamp is deeply etched, 4mm thick, to ensure a crisp clear perfectly stamped image. They are offering one lucky winner a fabulous £35 store voucher. How great is that?
Do pop over to the Challenge blog and take a look at the inspiration from my multi-talented teamies, and I look forward to visiting your fabulous entries!

14 comments:

brenda said...

As you might guess I absolutely love the vibrancy of your card Sally.

It must be a week for shaving foam as I had a play with the same last weekend, ages since I did so but after watching John Next Door Eddy found the following day he had nothing to shave with !

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Cumbrianlass said...

fabulous Sally, love the colours, its years since I had a play with shaving foam must have a try again after seeing yours.
Hugs Janet xxx

Dora said...

awesome, Sally. fantastic that background. your card need no more.

Fliss said...

This is a stunner Sally! Love that fab background for your silhouettes which gives an amazing effect!
Sorry it's been so long since I visited, work pressures have curtailed my blogging severely - sigh!
Fliss xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Stunning Sally, the shaving foam background looks fantastic with the sax player against it.

Sue xx

Viv said...

Fantastic background Sally - great job!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE this colourful and so expressive card, fabulous colours, making it so "jazzy".

I didn't know there was a stamp company so close to me, they have beautiful images.

Canonbury creations said...

Fabulous, vibrant background Sally and not a technique I've tried. Looks great behind that stunning silhouette!
Val x

Joan said...

Super fabulous shaving foam background Sally and I love the silhouette stamps too. I totally need some more visible image stamps but then I need everything I see LOL


Joan

Lynne K said...

Right up my street, Sally! Love the background. Must get that stamp! x

Eret said...

So cool background. Love the colors. It must have been very fun to make it. Love the stamps too. They are brilliant on top of your colorful background.

Helen J said...

Fantastic background, Sally, and I love that Visible Image music stamp.

maria's knutselplezier said...

What a great artwork, I love this tecnique, you made a very beautiful mix of colours!!

Have fun!!
Maria

Sarn said...

WOW - this looks GREAT! I have a few VI stamps . . . perhaps I'd better get them out to play and then join in with the challenge.

Hugs, Sarn xxx