Saturday 19 March 2022

Bee Crafty Inkables day

 Hi There! 

Did you join in the Bee Crafty Inkables day fun? Here are my samples that I made using Inkables for  Thursday. 

The background for the doodle art dragonfly used the circles dinkable from set 3, fernando big one and the 4" circle easy frame.
This card was made by blending distress oxide inks through Mandala 2 inkable. 
Similarly this one was made using the welded music stencil.
The 6" octagon easy frame and 2 texture discs were used to make this card.
I used a gelly plate to create this Background with the Eclipse trellis big one and distress oxide inks. I also used the 4" circle easy frame. 
I used an mdf tag, a tag inkable and the script inkable with texture paste and explosion powders to decorate it. 
Finally here are the two cards I made during my live which you can find here
All of the lives from the day can be found on the Bee Crafty Facebook page here
There are videos on bee Crafty You Tube here too
6x6" inkables can be found here
Big ones inkables can be found here 
Easy frame inkables can be found here 
Inkables tags can be found here
D'inkables can be found here 
Skylines can be found here 
Texture discs are here

I hope we inspired you to get those those inkables out and have a play. 
I will be doing my next live for Bee Crafty on Wednesday at 8pm. 
Thanks for looking! 

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

What gorgeous cards Sally, beautifully created. Lovely colours and designs, I especially love the music cards, Kate x

Pat said...

Wow, what a fantastic array of beautiful cards and a tag too using these wonderful stencils and stamps, so versatile and wonderful designs too Sally. x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A stunning collection Sally, I love the Music stencil. I can see that being a great one to use for several people.

Sue xx