Saturday 28 August 2021

A few Christmas cards

 I have been very bad with my Christmas cards so far this year, but I have managed to add 3 more to my collection this week. The First is all done with Inkylicious stencils and stamps. This is a style that Deby and Emma demonstrate often at shows.

The second  was stamped with Bee Crafty stamps and an Inkylicious sentiment

and the third was done with Bee Crafty Stamps and lots of different inks

The Bee Crafty stamps for the latter two are in the end of Line section and are a bargain at £5 a set if you fancy them 😉

They would have been my Rudolf day entry, but poor Mo and household are not well at the moment. hope she feels better soon! 
 

8 comments:

Helen said...

I haven't even thought about mine! Loving the different colours on the last one, fab stamps too.

meg said...

Three fabulous makes love the colours on them all,but the first one really jumped out at me

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sally, loving your Christmas cards, all are so beautifully designed and such pretty colours too, Kate x

Pat said...

All beautifully designed and particularly love the white outline leaf on kraft card with the delightful snowy scene within Sally, and the pretty metallic added snowflakes, and the second and third wreath shapes one with pretty poinsettias and foliage and the other with snowflakes which works beautifully on cream card. x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

These gorgeous cards would have been perfect for the Rudolph Days Challenge Sally. Lets hope that Maureen makes a speedy recovery for next month.

Sue xx

Joan said...

Three lovely cards Sally and I really love the first one, I never managed to crack that technique but yours is fantastic!

Joan x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Beautiful cards Sally and well done on getting ahead with your Christmas cards x

Sarn said...

I love all 3 of your festive cards. The first is my fave xxx