Monday 16 August 2021

A New Home Card


 Hi there! My new prize ribbon Distress oxide and distress ink arrived on Saturday so I thought I would try it out. There were other goodies in my parcel too, but I will show you those at a later date. 
I began by brushing Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide ink through Mandala 4 Inkable onto a 6 x 6" white card.

Next I took the circles D'inkable and brushed Prize Ribbon Distress Oxide ink through it top left and bottom right.
I added Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide through the Bakewell Big One Inkable bottom left.
Next I stamped Sky Terrace in the Prize Ribbon Distress Oxide ink onto a scrap of white card and die cut it.
I used foam pads to stick it to the front of the card and added the sentiment in Prize Ribbon Oxide ink. Here is the finished card again
Here are links to the products I used:

This was a very simple card to make and ticks all the boxes for our challenge on the Bee Crafty Facebook Group this month where the Theme is to use Stamps and Inkables. 
Bev and Sam are off to The Craft Store for a Happy Hour this Thursday (19th August) featuring the Doodle Art houses at 11am. Make sure you tune in to grab those bargains! 

Happy Crafting! 

9 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A gorgeous card Sally and I have to say that the new ‘Prize Ribbon’ colour is lovely. I like how you’ve added lots of depth to your card by layering the various stencils and colours, it looks fabulous x

meg said...

The new colour is beautiful Sally,love the layers of stencils and the fabulous Sky Terrace stamp

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Sally, I love the little house and your background is amazing. I'm not a mandala person, but this one is beautiful, looks just like a flower, love the circles and your colours are wonderful, Kate x

Sarn said...

LOVE all that layering. Really like the stencils you used.
Hugs, Sarn x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A stunning new home card Sally, the new DI colour looks great. Always room on the naughty step for a fellow crafter.

Sue xx

Pat said...

The circles, mandala and bakewell stencils make a fantastic background with the sweet little house Sally, and the green stencilling looks like greenery and trees surrounding it..also love the sentiment to finish too. x

Jules said...

Hi Sally

Love your colour choices and all those stencils. A fabulous finished card.

Fun house too!

Hope all is well at your end.

Love Jules xx

Mac Mable said...

WOW what great stencilling and what fabulous colours together. A very creative and eye catching New Home card Sally. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a kind and friendly comment, which I really appreciate Sally x.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful 😍
www.rsrue.blogspot.com