Tuesday 24 August 2021

Dena's Stamps at Crafty Individuals

 Did you see Jean on the Craft show at the beginning of August? She took the latest new stamps with her - 5 stunningly beautiful designs by our very own Dena Rangely. I've saved sharing my samples until they are on the Crafty Individuals website, which they now are. The stamps are all fantasy based - enough of me talking about them though. Take a look! 

First up is 'New beginnings', a gorgeous baby dragon hatching from it's egg.



Next is the Gentle Dragon....



There is the gorgeous 'Rising Phoenix'....

Next is the 'Wishing Tree'...

and finally the beautiful 'Fairy Rose'
Huge Congratulations to Dena on a very successful first Collection and if you want to get your hands on these goodies you can find them on the Crafty Individuals website here

7 comments:

meg said...

An amazing selection of projects,the stamps look wonderful

Pat said...

You have made some brilliant creations with Dena's stamps Sally and with lots of wonderful colour. I'm not really in to fantasy myself but I do think that the phoenix is one that I would us for female cards, but you have used such bright and pretty colour and made some great designs too. x

cuilliesocks said...

WOW!! Sally your samples are amazing, what wonderful designs, and of course the stamps themselves are fabulous, you've use fab colours and, I especially love that tree image and the beautiful fairy, Kate x

Joan said...

Fabulous set of cards Sally!


Joan x

Jules said...

Gosh you have been really busy Sally and have created beautiful ways to use those great stamps.

You have showcased them all beautifully.

I love the colours and the techniques you have used on the second one very much.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic collection of cards Sally, these stamps jumped into my basket as soon as I saw them.

Sue xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I'm not sure how I missed this post with all of these fantastic projects on Sally but I apologise for being late with this comment! They are all absolutely fabulous and I love the colours that you've used x