Wednesday 31 January 2024

A Quick and Simple card

 


Hi There! I am here with a super quick and easy card for you today using today's and yesterday's January Savers. 

I began by placing the scales inkable over a 6x6 white card blank and blended teal, yellow and magenta ink through using blending brushes.
Next I stamped the larger flower from blooming blooms, and a smaller one either side of it, using Versafine Clair ink.
Using a 0.05 micron pen, I extended the stem to the bottom edge of the card.
I coloured the flowers using ecoline brush pens. 
I created a border around the card using the small squiggle from Blooming Blooms. 
Finally I stamped the sentiment from ticker tape 4 onto a scrap of card and cut it out, attaching it to the card using 3d foam pads.
Here is the finished card again.

I used:
6x6" card blank
water based dye ink in teal, yellow and magenta (Memento or Distress ink will both work)
Ecoline markers
3d foam pads

I do love a card that comes together as quickly as that did! Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out todays final January saver!

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is so lovely Sally, love the colours and the background with those beautiful flowers.
Faith x

Pat said...

This is gorgeous Sally with the pink, yellow and blue inked scales stencilling, and the yellow and orange for the flowers is beautiful, and the stamped small squiggle makes a brilliant frame. x