yesterday. I was looking through some of the pots of embossing powder and found one called pineapple that looked like a pale gold. I tried embossing the pine branch image (Elusive images) but it just disappeared into the background. I wish embossing powders all stated whether they are opaque or not, lol! Anyway, before deciding it was a disaster I gave it a quick rub over with my cut and dry that I'd used for the edges with a bit of walnut stain. I'm pretty pleased with the result!
Allsorts challenge, where the theme is a recipe(all of the above!) and mounted the lot onto a card distressed and stamped with Antique linen and Tea dye distress inks. The charm was originally silver until I coloured it with a pumpkin promarker to make it match!
This week's Allsorts is sponsored by Sir Stampalot and there are a couple of stamps as prizes. Thanks for looking!