I have had another play with Ruth's lovely Chrysanthemum stamps by Tonic Studios.
Debbie and I have to say it works a treat! No more paper stubs and blending alcohol for me! I also used Distress ink in Wild Honey and some American seam binding.
Lynne's sunny sunflowers when I was visiting her in Scotland and had to have them. The flower and leaves on the left came from that set. I used resist stamping to make the background and added some dried marigold, wild honey, squeezed lemonade and scattered straw distress inks. The ribbon threaded border die is from Marianne Designs and the flowers in the small arch were coloured with distress inks. The sunflowers were coloured with pencils again.
Well, only a few days to go now. I think I have everything I need. The next few days will be full of lists I think!
Thanks for looking, and welcome (big wave) to my latest followers! I may have to have some candy if I get to 200.