Saturday, 19 January 2013
Flower Power at Allsorts
I made a card using some bits and pieces that were lying around. I coloured the stamp (Inkylicious) with my distress markers onto a shape cut with my Spellbinders Decorative labels one, and with the die still in place I ink dusted the background in green and blue. I used tea dye DI to dust the edge to bring out that detail a bit more then mounted on the next size up of labels 1 with some silicone glue. I cut the two embossed panels (Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder) so they were the same size and mounted onto some gold card, adding a little more tea dye with my ink dusters. I added an organza ribbon at the bottom and stamped the base card with an inkylicious swirl and some antique linen DI. I'd just finished it when I spotted that the challenge at Allsorts this week is Flower Power. I did get round to making a card for Allsorts last week, but I never got it photographed, never mind posted, so it will have to wait until another day.
I will leave you with a few photos of my journey today. The snow laden trees were rather lovely!