Sunday 5 March 2017

Stamping Sensations Challenge for March

Good Morning! It is the first Sunday of the Month and time for a new Challenge over at Stamping Sensations! This month's theme is...........

***Close to Nature***
As the title suggests we want to see your projects inspired by the natural world this month..........
 I feel closest to nature when I am out walking in the countryside, so I am sharing the card I made for my Dad's birthday with Hobby Art Stamps (Country Ramble Scene-it set). I water-coloured it with a mixture of Zig clean color markers and aqua markers.
Please can I remind you we are a stamping challenge so must see a stamped image, sentiment or quote as the focal element of your artwork. Conventional rubber/acrylic stamps and digital images are acceptable, but pre-coloured digital images and toppers are not. And please note: if we do not comment on your entry it will be because it does not follow the theme, qualify under our rules, or because we are asked to sign in or provide additional data to comment. We do not want to be rude but we do want to be fair to those who do follow the rules.
 Here is the fabulous prize this month.....



                       
I wish I could enter myself!
Do pop over to the challenge blog and take a look at all the fantastic creations by my lovely teamies. There is some wonderful inspiration again this month! Hope you get the chance to join in and I'll look forward to seeing all your lovely creations!  
Before I go I want to share a photo with you. Last Tuesday I got my accreditation to be a Karate Sensei for GKR! I'm still pinching myself ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

brenda said...

This was an absolutely perfect card for your Dad Sally as I know how much he and you enjoy walking and it's a super Counrty scene.

Well done on the Karate achievement as well.

Have a good Sunday.

B x

Helen J said...

Wow, Sally, I visited your blog to comment on your lovely card, but huge congratulations on gaining your Sensei accreditation!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a stunning scene Sally, it look like a perfect day for a country walk in this scene. Congratulations on becoming a Sensei.

Sue xx

Canonbury creations said...

Wonderful scene Sally, so much detail! Congratulations on your Sensei accreditation.
Val x

Marlies said...

A beautiful country scene Sally. Fantastic work! Congratulations on your sensei acceditation. hugs, Marlies

Dora said...

What a wonderful scene. I like the stamp and that little man below. Looks like a little story.

Jean said...

What a lovely country scene you have created Sally. Congratulations on your Karate achievement
Jean x.

Viv said...

Congrats to you Sally!
Love this watercoloured card - am sure you dad did too!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sally what a wonderful card and such a gorgeous country scene, it drew me in and felt as if I was the rambler, wonderful colours and composition.
Well done on your Karate achievement, and a great photo too.
Just finished a good read and thought I'd recommend it to you, Rory Clements, Corpus. it's a historical/spy/who done it. I've read his series about his chracter John Shakespear, who is part of Wallsingham/Cecil spy team, they are excellent too. The new one takes place as Edward V111 is about to abdicate, Kate x

Joan said...

Lovely country scene Sally, fab card. Congrats on your Karate achievement too


Joan

Jane Willis said...

What a lovely peaceful rural scene!
Jane

Tracy said...

Hi Sally
What a lovely scenic card, love your colourful scene.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

pinky said...

I just adore the wee scene you have creation Sally, so you!! Congratulations mrs, wow you are something else woman! What a proud moment!!

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Wonderful wonderful card Sal, love the layout design you're so clever at these.
Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}