Saturday 29 April 2017

Rudolf day for April

After missing Scrappy Mo's Rudolf day for March I was trying to get four cards made for April, but I messed one up, so I'll share three this month and three next 😄 Note to self: A rolling pokey tool doth spread liquid pearls for miles!!!!!!
 For my first two cards I used the Hobby Art Holly and Ivy set, embossed with gold embossing powder and coloured , the forst with liquid pearls and the second with watercolour markers
 I used glossy accents on the berries of the second one.
My third card was stamped with Inkylicious stamps and dotted with liquid pearls.
Do pop over to Mo's blog and take a look at all the lovely inspiration!
I hope you have a wonderful bank holiday weekend. We are going to have a walk in the peak district at some point, depending on the weather. 
Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

scrappymo! said...

A trio of beautiful cards! I think they are all so lovely but I love the last one...just because I have that stamp and it is fun to plan different ideas for it!

Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous cards Sally and the Holly berries on the first one look amazing, so realistic. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Dora said...

Beautiful style of cards and using of stamps. Very beautiful to see.

Jean said...

A lovely set of cards, I especially love the holly ones. I hope you get the right weather to enjoy your walk.
Jean x

Joan said...

Love your cards Sally, the Holly is beautiful and I love the wreath on the third one

Liz said...

Three gorgeous cards, so difficult to pick a favourite. The stamps are really lovely. Thank you for joining in the Rudolph Days Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz - Guest Designer xx

Enjoy your walk in the Peak District, a stunning part of the UK. xx

Canonbury creations said...

Love your Xmas cards Sally, the holly is lovely but the dotty wreath is fabulous! Your pokey tool comment made me laugh, how often does that happen, I'm a nightmare with liquid pearls!
Val x

cuilliesocks said...

Three beautiful cards Sally, super colours and yes Liquide Pearls can be a hit or a miss at times, for me mostly a miss.
Have a lovely weekend , Kate x

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW your showcase of the images is fabulous ...love the coloring media options you have shown so fabulously
Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

Wies said...

Wonderful cards Sally. I specialy like the wreath with golden dots.