Saturday 14 October 2017

A Pink Birthday

A dear friend bought me some beautiful floral layering stamps from Studio Light and a little while ago I made her Birthday card with them. It was a great opportunity to use my Stampers friend from Be Creative to line them up and I was very pleased with the accuracy I managed. I used memento inks. The sentiment is from Hobby Art. I added some spots of glitter glue, wanting it to look like dew...might have been better with glossy accents thinking about it now 😉
As it is Think Pink week at Allsorts, it was the perfect opportunity to post it. Lynne, Audrey and I are off to Stamp Magic tomorrow and will be enjoying a crafty moment or two this evening. Hope you have a wonderful weekend too!
Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is so pretty and delicate Sally and just perfect for this week's challenge at Allsorts. I bought a stamping platform a while back and they definitely have their place when it comes to stamping and not wasting so much card. Looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow and to meeting Lynne. Enjoy your crafty evening with your friends. Hugs, Sandra x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Sally, I love the stamps you've used and the colours.

Sue xx

brenda said...

An absolutely perfect creation for our Allsorts theme this week Sally, it has such a delicate and soft feel to it and as I've probably said far too many times, I so love a floral wreath shape. Thanks for joining in.

Have a fun day tomorrow and say hi to Lynne and Sandra for me and don't spend too much - as if !

B x

cuilliesocks said...

This is beautiful Sally, I love the delicate blooms and the wreath design, lovely shades of pink too, Kate x

Joan said...


Lovely card Sally, hope you have a great day tomorrow and come home with lots of lovely stash

Joan

Unknown said...

Pretty flowers Sally, fab stamping I think I definitely need a stamp platform as I love the look of the layered stamps, have a great day at the show
Hugs Kaz xx

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Sally. Very elegant! Marlies

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So Beautiful and elegant.
Faith
x

Canonbury creations said...

Such a pretty card Sally beautiful floral wreath x

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeously delicate and such pretty pink shades. I love this card being as pink is my favourite colour. Hugs Mrs A.