Sunday 3 December 2017

December at Stamping Sensations


Good morning, It's time for a new challenge at Stamping Sensations and this month we are looking for

********Winter Trees and Flowers********

There is plenty of scope here and I am sure many of you will find the theme fits in very nicely with your Christmas card making, so we look forward to seeing what you create. I have focused on Christmas cards using stamps from inkylicious and techniques that Deby and Emma have been demonstrating recently. I used silk art card and Tea Dye distress ink on the first card and the second was smooth stamping card and the Fruitcake Kaleidacolor ink pad. the base card was stamped with a Crafty Individuals snowflake.The snowflake is a lawn fawn die.

Please can I remind you we are a stamping challenge so must see a stamped image, sentiment or quote as the focal element of your artwork , this means:

Stamping must be the central point of attention and interest


On to our prize and this month. We have a super collection of crafting goodies from Stix 2 plus another small prize from them for a second winner.

Do pop over to the challenge blog and take a look at all the gorgeous creations from my multi talented teamies, and I look forward to visiting your great entries!
Thanks for looking! 

14 comments:

brenda said...

The first card has a very tranquil feel to it Sally and really like the variegated watercolour look to the second card.

I can report 'that' tart was all eaten and everyone seems to have survived.

B x

Lynne K said...

Love how even though you've used "warm" colours on the first card, you've managed to evoke the cold and frosty winter sunset feel. And your second card is just beautiful! x

Unknown said...

Both gorgeous cards, my favourite is the first one with your fabulous inked background and the gorgeous tree
Hugs Kaz xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Great minds think alike Sally and I think I know how much we both love our Inkylicious bare trees. Your card reminds me of a crisp and bright winter morning and the red berries on your tree add the perfect finishing touch. Your second card is a beauty too and I've used the snowy pines to make all of my Christmas cards this year. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Helen said...

what fabulous cards!

Viv said...

Oooooo I do like these Sally - the berry tree looks fab and the snowy trees in their beautiful colours are awesome. x

pinky said...

Two beautiful cards Sally. I really need to invest in some tree stamps! I am so loving the colours in your second tree!!

Joan said...

Two lovely cards Sally, I love the colours of the second one, think I need that ink pad !

Joan

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two beautiful card Sally, I love the multi colours on the fir trees.

Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sally what gorgeous cards, nothing like a good tree, beautifully designed and coloured, love them, Kate x

Marlies said...

Two beautiful elegant cards Sally! I love the first one, the berries of the tree look great against the moon and I like the snowy slopes. Marlies

Dora said...

Two beautiful cards, I love the winterscene.

Tracy said...

Wow these are gorgeous, both tree creations are perfect designs.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Barb said...

Two lovely tree cards Sally. The berries on the first look so pretty. Barbxx