Saturday 17 March 2018

African Animals

With all this cold weather around I decided to escape to Africa on my craft table and here are the results 😀
All stamps from Inkylicious except the birthday sentiment on the first card. I used Izinks on the first card and I am impressed! They seem really good.The zebra was heat embossed with black sparkle embossing powder, so it is more blingy than it looks on here!
Hope you are keeping warm and snow doesn't spoil your plans! Sorry it is short and sweet. Work is keeping me super busy at the moment
Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments

7 comments:

Wies said...

Two beautiful cards Sally. I can imagine you want to escape to a warmer country. Here in the Netherlands the winter has returned for a short time. In some places it’s snowing a little. Here in the north of the country there is a very cold and stormy wind blowing. Brrrrrr. But behind the windows it looks plessant because the sun is shining.

Barb said...

Two very beautiful cards Sally. The zebra is a particularly lovely image. Barbxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS cards Sally, you never fail to impress.
Faith
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two beautiful cards Sally and the top one certainly made me feel a little warmer just looking at it.

Sue xx

Joan said...

Fab cards Sally, can almost feel the heat from the first one ( I wish !)


Joan

ellyscard creatief said...

Two very lovely cards.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sally, two wonderful cards today, I love the colours on your first one and the scene you've created. Brilliant Zebra image and a fab simple design, Kate x