Tuesday 25 September 2018

Rudolf Day for September

Happy Rudolf day! There are only two more Rudolf days after this one (scary!!!) I am adding another two cards to my christmas card pile. The first was made with mostly inkylicious stamps and a stencil. The snowflakes are from Hobby Art.
The stamp set on my second card is from Woodware and is called lino cut wren. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. This is such a quick card to make and won't cost much to post either. Do pop over to Mo's blog and take a look at the gorgeous DT cards, and there are still a few days to get working on building your Christmas card stash!
Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

brenda said...

Two super Christmas cards Sally, it's the second time I've seen that Woodware stamp this morning and it's a 'need' item I think.

B x

Linby said...

Love the delicacy of the first card. the second card is fab with that unusual stamp = think I might need it too!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Both cards are wonderful. The bird is a very unique style and I love it!

cuilliesocks said...

I absolutely love the scenic card Sally, and the woodware stamp is lovely, both beautifully designed cards, Kate x

scrappymo! said...

These are both so lovely, Sally. The first is such a sweet scene inside the bauble. The falling snowflakes add to the beauty.

The second card does remind me of lino cuts we did in school...only mine were never this nice!

Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.,

Joan said...

Two beautiful cards Sally, the second one is stunning, that stamp has gone straight onto my wish list !

Joan

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two gorgeous cards Sally, I bought the top stamp set recently at Ally Pally and I'm sure that it is going to become a favourite.

Sue xx