Thursday 18 October 2018

Badgers

A friend said she needed some cards for friends who like badgers and wondered if I would be able to fit the bill, lol! Little did she know that I had two badger stamps! Both of these cards were made with Lavinia stamps, the inkylicious moon, ink dusters and memento inks.
I added highlights to the badgers with a white gel pen. These are such amazing creatures and should be celebrated.
We are halfway through the month so it is time for a reminder that you still have time to enter the Autumn Colours challenge at Stamping Sensations.
Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two fantastic cards Sally.

Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Sally, fabulous colouring and gorgeous cards. Lovely composition of images and colours, Kate x x

brenda said...

Sorry to be so late arriving Sally, I don't kow where this week has gone, ony just realised I forgot my own post yesterday and as for packing well....

Made me smile when I arrived, first he goes one way then he comes back again, but both lovely.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! These are Gorgeous Sally, I love the badgers and the background is awesome, I suspect they were received with joy.
Faith
x

Helen said...

your badger cards are gorgeous!!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two gorgeous cards Sally and your Autumnal colours are just perfect. Love the Badger stamps too x

Kathleen said...

Two really fabulous cards Sally, great image and a stunning background.

Kath x