Saturday 27 April 2019

Rudolf Days for April

Hi there! It is time for another Rudolf Day over at Scrappy Mo's. This month, as I often do, I have two offerings for you, both using the same inkylicious stamp. the first is stamped in Chipped Sapphire and the second in Mermaid Lagoon. The stamp is quite a bit larger than the image you see here. I had already cut some squares of watercolour paper, so it was sensible to use them. I used a water brush to spread the colour a little.
For my second card I dry embossed the base card using a Sheena embossing folder and dusted more Mermaid Lagoon ink over it. I also added a punched border to cover the area not embossed.
Sorry it is so short and sweet.
Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both Beautiful cards, the first looks like Delftware, gorgeous. The second with it's snowflakes and border is wonderful. Love them both.
Faith x

Kathleen said...

Two really super RD cards, super image and great colours, two lovely designs.

Kath x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I have this beautiful stamp too Sally, it makes gorgeous Christmas cards. I love the one on the embossed background.

Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

This is a wonderful stamp Sally and both of your cards are stunning, great choice of colours too, Kate x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such a beautiful stamp Sally and I think it looks great stamped and painted with the blue inks.....just perfect x

LesleyG said...

Wonderful scenic cards and great way to use up those squares, the watercolor effect gives depth , and not as messy as blowing bubbles! Xxx

Whisper said...

WOW what a gorgeous image and I love how you have decorated your card too and thanks for joining us at April's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

scrappymo! said...

What a beautiful stamp! Two great cards and great designs for each.
Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge.

Debbie said...

Hi Sally...two beautiful cards here x Love the image. Debbie x