Wednesday 25 September 2019

September Rudolf Days

It is 25th September (where did that go?!) and time for another Rudolf Day over at Scrappy Mo's. I have a bit of a poinsettia themed month this month. First is a Single layer card, stamped with a Uniko stamp and coloured with my Arteza coloured pencils. I have been experimenting with adding shadows and feel like I got it right this time!
Next up is oxide inks through a Sweet Poppy Stencil, splattered with some gold ink spray and a stamped sentiment.
Finally I used a woodware set, stamped and dusted in Memento Bahama Blue, and finished off with some diamond stickles and liquid pearls. This was super quick and took longer to dry than to make!
Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments. Do pop over to Mo's blog and take a look at the wonderful Christmas card inspiration.

9 comments:

meg said...

Three beautiful cards especially love the red against the kraft in the first one

Pat said...

Three gorgeous cards Sally and the first on the kraft card has some absolutely fantastic colouring, and the all over stencilling on the second works beautifully and love the gold splatters, and the last strip of blue flowers is wonderful and especially with the added dimension from the stickles and liquid pearls. x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sally,
Happy rudolf Days.
What wonderful cards and such pretty designs too.
Love all the wonderful work gone into these fab creations.
I do love poinsettias so much.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Three gorgeous cards Sally, I really love the one at the top it's so beautiful.

Thanks for joining in with the Rudolph Days Challenge this month.
Sue DT x

Joan said...

Beautiful cards Sally, I love your poinsettias. I have just cut out 25 poinsettias for my "class" next Month, 3 layers to each one so I'm seeing red right now LOL

Joan x

brenda said...

The Poinsettias look lovely against the Kraft card Sally, a perfect contrast.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Three gorgeous cards Sally, I especially love the kraft card and the poinsettias, but really all three are fab, Kate x

scrappymo! said...

A trio of beautiful Christmas cards, Sally. The first is my fave as I struggle to create shading and enjoyed seeing your beautifully shaded colouring.

Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

Kathleen said...

Three really super cards, lovely images and colours of them all.

Kath x