Friday 18 October 2019

Stamping Sensations mid month Autumn inspiration

I can't believe it has been almost two weeks since my last post. Last weekend was Stamp Magic so Lynne and her friend Morag came to stay. We had a fabulous time at the show meeting up and chatting with Sandma, Kath from Allsorts, Bev from Bee Crafty, Jenny Mayes and the Inkylicious family. Lynne and I also had a lovely day shopping and crafting on the Monday. I've had 3 governors meetings this week too, so I'm definitely going to be back at my craft table today. 
Anyway, here is my mid month inspiration for Stamping Sensations where the theme is 'Trees, Leaves and Autumn'. The leaf stamps are from Uniko and the sentiment is an Inkylicious stamp. I masked it off using 2 widths of masking tape across the base card and dusted with distress ink in tea dye and wild honey. I used memento inks to stamp the leaves, using 2nd generation ink for some. Finally I added the berries using liquid pearls. I really enjoy making single layer cards like this!
 You still have plenty of time to enter the challenge, so do pop over to the challenge blog for more inspiration. Don't forget to check your entry against the challenge rules and take a look at the fabulous inspiration!
Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

meg said...

beautiful card the sentiment looks perfect in the white diagonal panel

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Sally. It sounds like you had a nice time crafting and catching up with friends.

Sue xx

Pat said...

What a beautiful array of leaves Sally and love the masked strip for that lovely sentiment, and such pretty autumn colours too. x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I love your card Sally, beautiful colours and card design, Kate x

Joan said...

Beautiful card Sally. Sounds like you all had fun at the craft show . I'm not jealous (much!)

Joan

Kathleen said...

A really fabulous design with some lovely stamps and colours.

Kath x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card with a lovely design Sally! Nice to hear you had a good time at the craft show. Marlies

brenda said...

I've had good reports about last Sunday and talk of lemon drizzle cake (better than bakewell I'm sure). Very effective design along with the stamping and inking.

B x

Viv said...

One of these years I will not be away when Stamp Magic is on!! Wonderful card Sally.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

It was really great to catch up with you again Sally and it's amazing just how quickly the year rolls by. If anyone needs confirmation....Sally's Lemon Drizzle cake is simple the best! I also believe that it's calorie free, at least that's what I told myself when I indulged ;) Your card is fab Sally. Superb masking and stamping and beautiful autumnal colours x

pinky said...

Absolutely beautiful work Sally. I love the white panel. Really shows the colours well.