Monday 11 November 2019

A Christmas Card and some Christmas gifts

The Challenge at Penny Black and more this month is Christmas, and with plenty of time on my hands, I am making quite a lot of Christmas things! I got my 4" round gelli plate out and had a little play to make a few backgrounds with distress inks in tea dye and bundled sage. I also used a Bee Crafty Inkables texture disk. I stamped and embossed the Holly (Hobby Art) in gold then coloured with zig real brush pens. The sentiment is a woodware stamp. My card is my entry to the challenge.
I have taken the plunge and booked a table at a local craft fair. If you are interested and near Nottingham, I will be at Woodthorpe Park Plant shop on 1st December (more details here) As well as lots of cards, I have been decorating candles (Crafty Individuals stamps) and mdf baubles (Hobby Art and Inkylicious stamps).
Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Pat said...

I'm sure your table at the craft fair will be very successful Sally and love all I have seen here so I think you will sell out. I live too far away to come and see you but wish you all the best with it. I love this card with the circular deign and pretty holly with a wonderful pattern in the background, and fabulous on the kraft card and mounted on to a red mat. Red goes brilliantly with kraft card I think. I adore the CI stamps you have used on the candles too, they are just adorable and so beautifully coloured. x

brenda said...

A bumper packed post Sally and those dogs are such fun. I made the mistage of buying the 6" round Gelli Plate at it's just a bit too big for most things.

B x

brenda said...

Me again Sally, totally forgot to thank you for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

WOW !!! Sally what wonderful candles, I love them, fabulous images, but really all your makes today are fabulous, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful and creative from your card to your candles and bauble. Love them. I'm sure you will be successful with such beautiful items to sell.
Faith x

Kathleen said...

Three super creations Sally, the holly looks gorgeous and just love your decorated candles, a really lovely tag too.
Thank you for joining our 'Christmas' challenge at Penny Black and More.

Kath x

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x