Tuesday 26 May 2020

Rudolf Day and a Digi from Dora

There aren't many days left in May, so it is time for the Rudolf days Challenge over at Scrappy Mo's. This first card is a little inkylicious scene, stamped in Memento Paris Dusk and watercoloured with Chipped Saphire distress in. I then mounted it on a base card that had been dry embossed with a magazine freebie snowflakew embossing folder.
My second card used Crafty Individuals stamps CI 463, CI 465 and CI 541. The papers were sprayed with mica sprays and the photo certainly doesn't do it justice in all it's sparkliness. Do pop over to Maureen's blog for more Christmas inspiration

Also, here is my DT Card using one of Dora's wonderful new floral digis, tulips, which I coloured with pencils. You can find Dora's fabulous Digis on her website here.
I have been busy beavering away at my samples for the next Crafty Individuals shows which will be on Hochanda on Tuesday 2nd June at 7am and 1pm. I really hope you can tune in and watch. The new stamps are absolutely gorgeous and I love them. I can't wait to show you! I will be posting all my makes with them here on my blog once the Hochanda shows have been aired, so very soon!
It looks like craft shops will be opening again here on 15th June, but workshops and shows will probably be a way off from that as social distancing will still be in place for a while. In the meantime I hope you have plenty of stash to keep you going, and, as we will have missed at least one craft show, you have the opportunity to treat yourself to a little something.
Stay safe and I hope you are well xxx

9 comments:

karin said...

Beautiful cards Sally.
Life is totally changed since a couple of months. Workshops is something we hardly have here in our area, most of the hobbyshops are all closed.
Stay safe !
Karin

Pat said...

Two gorgeous seasonal makes Sally using the pretty Inkylicious and Crafty Individuals scenes and wonderful dry embossed and inky backgrounds, and the yellow tulips are beautifully coloured with pencils and a wonderful flowery background which goes perfectly. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Elegant and beautiful cards Sally. I love the images and your colouring.
Take care
Faith x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sally,
Happy Rudolf Days.
Love your wonderfil scenes on your cards.
The embossing on the first is brilliant and really stands out wonderfully.
Great use of mica sprays on the second and such lovely colours too.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Wies said...

Two Lovely cards with a winter scene and a a card with the tulips from Dora that makes me happy by the cheerful yellow colours, a real “spring” card.

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful Christmas cards Sally, love the blue inking and your designs.
Gorgeous tulips, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x x

scrappymo! said...

Two neautiful Christmas cards, Sally. Your choice of the blue ink to stamp with, and the blue inky backgrounds looks wonderful!
Both stamps are really nice too.

Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

Kathleen said...

Three fabulous cards Sally, great image and backgrounds, two super winter scenes and a lovely spring image with great colours and papers.

Kath x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Three gorgeous cards Sally, I especially love the scenes you've made on the Christmas cards.

Sue xx