Monday 27 July 2020

Bee Crafty DT samples

Hello! Did you catch the Bee Crafty shows on Hochanda last week? Here are the samples I made, and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and could have carried on making lots more! All stamps, brand new dies and Stencils can be found on the Bee Crafty Website




 


This little journal has gelli print pages and was made using an Easy Bind template from Janie's Originals.


If you missed the shows you can still visit the Hochanda website and catch them on rewind (23rd July 11am and 3pm).

Thanks for looking!
                             Sally x

3 comments:

Pat said...

Wow Sally, what a lot of beautiful creations and the butterflies, dragonfly and birds look great and some beautiful colours and wonderful mixes of stamps and stencils for the backgrounds. I love the journal and the wonderful pages inside and the stands with the texture paste detail and the tag and various cards all brilliantly done! x

cuilliesocks said...

My goodness Sally what wonderful samples, your designs and colours are fabulous, super stamping and inking, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Amazing, what fabulous and beautiful projects Sally.
Faith x