Wednesday 13 January 2021

More CAS using stencils

 Following on from my blog post on Monday I have had a little play with two Funky fossil stencils that I had for Christmas, again with the make up brush and distress inks. 

For the first, I used the same inks as the card in the last post.

For the second I used wilted violet and bundled sage. The sentiment is from woodware. Being this CAS is a little out of my comfort zone, lol.

I have had a chilled day today after a day of appointments yesterday. My Dentist was running 45 minutes late (I waited outside on the pavement for her to reach me, which was a little cold to say the least). By contrast, I cannot praise the nurses completing flu jabs at our local surgery enough. They were so brilliantly organised I walked it there and back (8000 steps) and had the jab in less than an hour.  They are marvellous - I just wish I could award them a pay rise! 

I hope you are all keeping well and the current lockdown isn't too hard for you. Sending hugs x

            Sally x


4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

your stencils are great. Love the colours on the first. I have only a few stencils and not used them so I have bought a set of brushes to see if I can get on with using those. snap. I was at the dentist yesterday too but unlike you I had a phone call to say could I come down to the surgery earlier. The Doc had to quickly run me down in the car instead of me walking there. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Your card are gorgeous Sally, I love the stencil images, especially the thistle, beautiful colours and CAS designs. Kate x

Pat said...

Two fabulous CAS cards and such pretty colours too Sally. Glad your dentist and flu jab appointments went OK, though waiting outside the dentists for so long was not the best, but wow, 8000 steps that was good going. We had our flu jabs in early October luckily. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! These are gorgeous Sally, more inspiration for me LOL. Love the colours.
Faith x