Saturday 14 May 2022

A Monochrome Card

 

Hi There! I thought I would have a go at a monochrome card for today's blog post. Here is how I made it.
I began by smooshing some black soot distress oxide ink onto some mixed media card.

When this was dry I stamped about half of it with the script stamp (sorry, this one is discontinued)
I added some black dots using the same ink through the regular Dots 6x6 inkable.
Once this was dry I stamped and white embossed the Wildflowers. I added a little more sponged ink to make them stand out a little more, wiping a cloth over the embossing once I had finished.
Through the Circles 1 big ones inkable I added some distress crackle texture paste. 
Finally I matted and layered it onto a base card, adding a sentiment from small words.
Here is the finished card again. 
I used:
Script stamp
Versamark ink

Now, if you weren't already aware there is a sale over on the Bee Crafty Store with many many bargains. That wildflower stamp (if it is still hanging on) is only £1.50! 
Happy Crafting and thank for looking! 

6 comments:

Christina said...

Was für eine wunderschöne Karte, ich bin total begeistert.

LG Christina

Helen said...

I love this, gorgeous monochrome images.

Viv said...

Love this Sal. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is wonderful, I love the details and how you did it Sally.
Faith x

Pat said...

This looks fabulous Sally and a wonderful mix to make a super design, and I love the circles and some white crackle paste, and the pretty wild flowers which stand out beautifully white embossed. x

Sarn said...

WOW - what a fantastic card. LOVE this monochrome make. xxx