Saturday 18 February 2023

Look at you Journal pages

 

Hi There! I've been having a play with my dylusions paints that I got recently and made this journal page in my mini Dylusions Journal. Here's what I did:

I began by painting the page with Bubblegum Pink and Laidback Lilac Dylusions paint. 
Once this was dry, I used a white scribble stick through the 4" easy frame heart to add two hearts. 
Next I drew several hearts using the posca pen and the Hearts 6x6 inkable around the edges of the page.
I used black soot distress oxide and the texture disc to add some darker areas to the page.
Next, I stamped some of the texture borders around the page and added some lines in black pen around the larger hearts. 
Whilst the ink dried, I cut out two of the faces from the faces #4 transparencies and added white posca pen to the eyes. I used matte medium to attach these and a sentiment from the wordy stickers to my background, and finished with a splatter of white Dina Wakely gloss spray.
Here is the finished page again. 
I used:
Dylusions paint in Laidback Lilac and Bubblegum Pink

Somehow this reminds me of 80s discos. I think she might turn him down though 😂
Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY effective Sally, love the colour mix.
Faith x

Pat said...

I somehow missed this beautiful journal page and I adore the bright pink and purple and such a clever design using the faces Sally. x