Tuesday 6 June 2023

BeeYouTeeFul new stamps!!!

 

Hi There! I've been having great fun with the new Bee Mine Stamp set from Bee Crafty! Here's the first card I made using the new stamps. 

I began by taping around the edges of a 13cm square card using stencil tape. I blended Wild honey distress oxide over the central square. 
Next I used wild honey and spiced marmalade distress oxide to stamp some of the honeycomb and rainbow stamps over the inky background.
Before removing the tape I blended a little vintage photo distress oxide ink around the edges. 
Next I stamped the largest Bee and the sentiment in Black Versafine Clair ink onto the card.
I used coloured pencils to colour in the Bee. 
I added a bit of sparkle to the wings using the gelly roll clear sparkle pen
Here is my finished card again.

I used:
13cm square ivory card
Distress oxide inks in Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade and Vintage photo
Coloured pencils

Thanks for looking! 

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

It's a beeutful card Sally, I love your design and the gorgeous colours, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love how you placed the bee Sally, the background is really lovely too on this beautiful card.
Faith x

Pat said...

A sweet and pretty card using that fun bee and the background looks great..thanks for the step by step too Sally. x