Wednesday 22 May 2024

Easy, quick and Classy!

 

Hi there! Because I am beavering away at secret stuff I thought I would share an ultra quick but classy card with you today. 

I began by stamping the leaf in versafine clair inks and clear heat embossing it on a scrap of cream card. 
Next I took an Ivory 6x4 card, Placed the circles big one inkable over it and lightly blended peeled paint Distress oxide through it. Then I sponged a little black ink around the leaf and the base card, before layering the embossed leaf onto the base card using foam pads and some black card. 
Finally, I added a sentiment from the small words stamp set using black versafine ink.
Here is the finished card again. 
I used:
6x4" ivory base card
Ivory and black card scraps
Versafine Clair ink in Verdant, Summer Breeze and Nocturne
Distress oxide ink in Peeled Paint and Black Soot

So simple and quick, so if you are pushed for time, why not try something like this for the Challenge this month?
Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

Pat said...

I love all the pretty green tones with the background stencilled circles and then the topper with the beautiful leaves, and the added black mat makes it stand out from the background perfectly....a gorgeous card Sally. x