Friday 6 November 2009

Passion for promarkers - Canary and Grass


First of all I must say how thrilled I was to be selected for a top 5 spot on passion for promarkers last week. It really made my day when I found out on Wednesday! Thanks Helen, and thanks to to all those lovely people who left such lovely comments. Here is my card for this week's passion for promarkers. I used promarkers in Canary, grass, ruby, satin, blush, pastel pink, pastel yellow, cool grey 4 & 5, pastel blue and sandstone. The image is a digistamp by Mo Manning, and isn't she cute?!
I can't believe it's Friday and I've only just got round to putting this together. I coloured it last night after a rather hectic day in charge at work (Therapy!).
Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sally, what a pretty card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Sally. Love the image and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Natalie said...

Such a lovely card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

Caryn said...

Oh I adore that image from Mo's, fabulous choice with these colours. Thanks for joining us at PFP again and well done on making the top 5 last week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Sally - love the background panel
thanks for joining us at PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Sally this is just so pretty, love that image. How did you do your white background I love it??

Thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Sally H said...

I used the victoria cuttlebug embossing folder and then brayered over the top with Kaleidacolor fresh greens, Sarah. Thanks for asking x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Sally, great details, thanks for playing along on Passion for Promarkers and good luck!
Barbara
xx

lisa said...

Well done on your Top 5 again, Sally, so well deserved.
I love the greens on this one and that cuttlebugging is gorgeous.
Another Top 5 me thinks!!

Lisax

Manda said...

What a lovely card and image. Ty for joining PFP and Good luck

Manda x