Sunday 21 February 2010

An Award from Rachel

I've just received this lovely award from my 70th follower (yay!), the very talented Rachel. Please pop over and visit her blog as she is one amazing teenager. At the tender age of 14 she has such a gift, AND looking through her blog I think she puts every bit of her stash to best possible use! If only I was that good! Thank you so much, Rachel. I am honoured!
I'd just like to take this opportunity to welcome all my lovely followers, old and new alike, and say thank you so much for all your lovely comments. Now I need to tell you ten things that make me happy.
  1. family
  2.  being a mum
  3. friends
  4. crafting
  5. chocolate
  6. cooking/ baking
  7. gardening
  8. making a difference
  9. shopping for craft stash
  10. blogging
I'm now going to cheat. If you would like this award please help yourself, because I value each and every one of my followers I'd like to pass it on to each and every one of you. Thanks for all your support!

4 comments:

Debbie Dolphin said...

well done sally.She sure is one talented teenager and just found out she lives near me!!!lol
debbie xx

Sally H said...

I hope Jill is looking to recruit her!!!

Rachel said...

awwwww you 2 are sooo nice :) I'm glad you like your award Sally and thanks for what you said about me too. Rachel xx

lisa said...

I have just checked out Rachel's blog and wow, that is one talented crafter. Congrats on your award and well done on your 70th follower.

Lisax