Most of my remaining samples use the lattice background or the Almanac background. For this first one I swirled distress ink pads in mustard seed, spiced marmalade, worn lipstick, shabby shutters and broken china onto my large inky mat. I sprayed it with water and then placed some watercolour paper on top. when it was dry (and ironed so it was flat) I stamped the background with versamark and used gold embossing powder. The little circles were filled with diamond stickles.
A simple wedding card, using silver embossing powder, distress stickles and spun sugar and antique linen distress inks.
This simple sympathy card was stamped in memento black and coloured with a range of pastel promarkers. I cut a frame using Go Kreate arched window dies. The dots of liquid pearls finished it off.
Very similar, but this time I used some tree stamps to create a little scene.
I realised I had created lots of very feminine cards, so I thought I would try and use the almanac background to produce some more masculine cards. There are lots of different inks and sprays on this one! The embossing folder is a Darice one and the leaf die is sizzix. I don't think this one made it onto the show, but my Tag Bag did!
This tag bag was made from 2 large tags and some concertina folded card, and I got the tutorial from here. The inkylicious large tags are ideal to make little gift bags with.
Lots of walnut stain and wild honey Distress ink on this one, as well as some gold mica sprayed on the Marianne die cut. I didn't spot this one on the show either. I hope you have enjoyed looking at my samples as much as I enjoyed making them. Thanks for looking!