Friday 29 November 2013

Sneaking into the playground

Well, I'm sneaking into the playground with a card made with a few paper snippets (Pink Petticoat)  and some very old ribbon. Sorry I haven't been here for a few weeks. I was writing lines - 'Must try harder', lol!
Hope I can managed to boost the numbers this week for our Miss Di, who has reached the Milestone of Head teacher for 100 playtimes! I am afraid I have left it rather last minute to pop into the snippet playground too!
Hope you like it Miss Di. I based it on one of yours from the summer
love, hugs and thanks for looking!

                          Sally x

8 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I've now got an A4 box of snippets so maybe it's time I got myself organised for the Playground too - thanks for reminding me. Have a super weekend.
Paula (PEP)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love the faux stitching on the banner cards. Banner cards are why I have a big pile of snippets. I cut a zillion strips of paper to teach a banner card make and take and ended up with lots of left over strips. I didn't really want to keep making banner cards with them but I may have to do a couple sideways like your card. Mine had the banners hanging from the top.

scrappymo! said...

Geat card...love the faux stitched banners!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a great way of using up some of the leftovers (I have so much)and it makes a beautiful card as weel. I love it Sally.

Sue x

Sarn said...

LOVE this snippety banner card Sally. FAB bow you tied too clever clogs.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Di said...

Brilliant Sally - the stiching effect works so well. AND a double bow, sheesh!

Thank you for playing this week :)

Hugs, Di xx

Tracy Harris said...

What a great idea Sally x looks lovely xxx

Linby said...

Fab use of snippets, love the bow.
Lynn x