Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Fancy a mince pie? go on, you know you want one, and there are no calories in them whatsoever, lol! Thought I would just pop on and wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I have baked gingerbread, apple muffins and mince pies, as well as cooking the gammon today, and amazingly I finished all my Christmas cards before Christmas Eve!
Here is Steve's card.
I used Inkylicious trees and twigs and a clarity stamp duck. I dusted the background with Memento Inks (Dandelion, Bahama blue and Danube blue). The papers are from the Artylicious Seasons Greetings cd. Hope Santa brings you everything you wish for and you are blessed with good health and happiness this festive season.

Hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas!

            Sally x

9 comments:

Helen J said...

Those mince pies look delicious! Have a lovely Christmas & New Year.
Helen
x

Mrs A. said...

Ta ever so. took 2. one for now mmmmm and one for laters whilst I sit up waiting for Santa to come! Wishing you a lovely time over the festivities and a Crafty New Year. hugs Mrs A.

Mau xx said...

Yummy! that was good Sally, Thank you xxx
Thanks for calling and I wish you and all your family a Wonderful Christmas and a Blessed New year, full of everything good.
Hugs Mau xx
off for a Ros..mantic hour with hubby and a glass of the red stuff. xxxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Definitely industrious. Have helped myself to a virtual one for husband. I love your mallard & the gorgeous colouring of his distinctive features. The red reeds really add zing & bring out the russet in his brown breast. The Artylicious papers work a treat with this especially the image mat & the way it brings out the yellows in your scene.
Wishing you a super time with the family & a peaceful 2014.
Paula (PEP)

Sarn said...

I know it's Boxing Day already . . . but I'm still gonna have a mince pie with you . .. THANKS . . . mmm delicious.

Lovely inky card. You do these SOOO well.

Hope you had a fun day yesterday and will enjoy today too. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you Sally. Thanks for all the inky inspiration through the year.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

pinky said...

Oh my goodness Sally I can smell your house from here lol, what a load of treats you have made for the family, lucky people!! I love your beautiful card, the colours are so fresh and icy. I want to wish you and your family a healthy and lucky 2014 and I want to thank you for your kind words on my blog.
Hugs
Pinky

♥Gemma♥ said...

oooo those mince pies look ever so yummy and beautiful card too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

MaryH said...

Um yummy, those pies look so delicious. I could eat one right down! Loved the sponging snow banks on your beautiful scenic card. It's just lovely...you've a dab hand with those dusting brushes. The snow looks so real. TFS & Hugs

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So beautiful and peaceful! I mean the card, not the mince pies! But definitely it was very nice of you to remove all the calories first!!